We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role.
You should be able to diagnose and solve problems quickly.
Your duty is to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiency.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Educational Qualification: HND, BSC, or Equivalent
Experience/ Band: Minimum of 3 Years Systems Administrator Experience (Minimum of 1 year in CHI) Applicant must currently be on Band 2
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
Performance Score: Consistent Performance
Disciplinary Records: Clean Disciplinary Records
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR:
- Manage installation and configurations of computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Replace relevant hardware systems parts as required and maintain optimal level of satisfaction for computer system users and identify users’ issues and recommend appropriate resolution
- Install and manage hardware on computer systems while providing required upgrades, change orders and technical expertise for associated processes – covering OS patching/Upgrade and Software licensing installation/upgrade
- Provide system support in configuring new users’ domain and email accounts, login password resets and resolve other users’ complaints and Manage system backups and restoration of users’ data
- Assist Engineers in technical operations while ensuring effective compliance to department/organization policies and guidelines
- Liaise with helpdesk operations in managing hardware systems according to user requirements
- Prepare reports for all repair activities and prepare required equipment proposals including HW request
- Ensure data protection/security through effective use of files and folders security, firewalls, and updated anti-virus/anti-spyware applications
- Carry out routine and effective preventive maintenance on hardware systems
- Monitor incident compliance within SLA and resolution of all escalated tickets
- End-User training on desktop/laptop use including team capability building
- Test and evaluate new technology
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 4, 2021.